Price Action Dashboard indicator settings:
The Price Action Dashboard pattern indicator automatically identifies the three strongest Price Action patterns on the specified currency pairs and timeframes.
The Price Action Dashboard pattern indicator is able to automate the search process on the figure of figures and patterns of the Price Action.
The Price Action Dashboard indicator determines the three most popular, and therefore the strongest forex patterns:
- Pin Bar pattern;
- Double Bar;
- Candle absorption model (or Vertical bar).
When determining one of the three patterns, the indicator displays a text and sound alert.
Settings for the Price Action Dashboard indicator:
- Symbols is a list of symbols of currency pairs, which are used to search for the necessary forex patterns. If desired, you can add any other pairs that are traded, and not necessarily currencies (raw materials, stocks).
- M1 – MN Timeframe Enabled – the timeframes on which the search for the setups will be conducted. You can turn off those time periods on which you do not want to be tested (most likely it will be from M1 to M30, for beginners it is recommended to turn everything off except for older TFs).
- Sort by and Sort Type – the sorting parameters in the infopanel table.
- Max Body Tail Ratio – the maximum ratio of body to tail.
For those who like to trade using Price Action, the Price Action Dashboard indicator is a real find, since the trader can only correctly determine the trend in the market, plot the support and resistance levels on the chart, expect the signal of the model formation, and if any, make decisions for entry into the transaction.
Price Action Dashboard indicator is used in forex trading for reversal candlestick patterns. Many different strategies can be used with this board: scalping, trend reversal, binary options, stock strategy, etc. 3 main and strong patterns are used as the main ones.
High accuracy is guaranteed using your trading system with trend filters, as well as support and resistance lines.
Download this tool for free from my blog NIKITAFOREXBLOG.
The indicator works in metatrader 4 terminal mt4 (file ex4 and mq4).