Forex Indicator Ipulsar_v3 settings:
IPulsar indicator – a convenient trading tool
The iPulsar indicator is a specialized algorithm that is designed to analyze the history of price changes in order to identify important levels. The algorithm was developed in early 2012, and at the beginning of 2015, it underwent significant refinement, which made it more reliable.
The algorithm determines the moment of penetration by the price of important levels, which gives him the opportunity to determine the origin of new trends in the market. The iPulsar indicator has a special system that efficiently filters out market noise, which minimizes the possibility of false signals.
- “Minimum signal interval”. This parameter is responsible for how deeply the algorithm will analyze history. The time is set in minutes. If you want the algorithm to analyze the information for the past day, then in this field you need to enter the value 1440.
- «ScaleDigits». This characteristic is responsible for the number of decimal places in the coordinate axis used by the algorithm.
- “The horizon of retrospective.” This parameter is responsible for the minimum significance of the levels being determined.
- “Significance of signals”. This characteristic is responsible for the minimum significance of the signals received. This value is set in bars, it must equal or be greater than zero. This filter makes it possible to filter out small signals, which makes it possible to avoid opening unprofitable orders.
- “Filter the signal”. This feature allows you to activate the SignalFilter function. In order for the algorithm to filter the signals by significance level, False is required in this field.