Settings Forex Indicator Better Volume 1.4:
Forex Indicator Volume “Better Volume 1.4” is one of the most modern indicators. With it, you can not only track the volume, but also analyze the trends in the market. The indicator stains the column in a different color, depending on the situation on the market. and gives primary signals to one or another action.
The indicator Better Volume 1.4 gave us a signal in the form of a white and red indicator bar, pointed to the pivot points of the market. For more details about the signals of this indicator, we’ll talk just below. On the chart in the first case (the first oval) we see that active mass sales began on the market, which is confirmed by the white color of the indicator Better Volume1.4, and the highest volume of the bear candle.
MT4 signals Forex Indicator Better Volume 1.4:
- Red color. Large volume and bullish (rising) candle with a large range. It appears at the beginning and at the end of upward trends, and during the correction on the bearish (down) market.
- White color. Large volume and bearish (descending) candle with a large range. The signal appears at the beginning and end of the downtrends, as well as during the correction on the bullish (growing) market.
- Green color. Large volume on a candle with a small range. Usually occurs at the end of trend movements (market makers “drop” their positions to simple traders who will eventually suffer losses, as they enter the market at the very end of the trend, just before it turns), and also during profit taking in the middle of the trend (on correction).
- Purple color. Large volume on a group of candles with a large and small range. Occurs very rarely and usually on corrections.
- Yellow. Candles with a small teak volume. It is usually formed at the end of trends and during corrections.
- When there are no signals, the indicator shows columns of blue color with one parameter – Volume.
Download the volume indicator on my blog for free. In the format mq4 and ex4.